- Academic Relief Package FAQs for Undergraduate Faculty, Academic Advisors, and Student Support Staff (04-03-20)
- The doors are closed, but The University Libraries are still open for business! Library liaisons are ready to assist faculty with finding course materials. Got questions? Ask us using our online chat! (03-31-20)
- Peer Assistance Instructors Groups are now available (03-25-20)
- UNCG Gets Temp Access to Adobe Creative Cloud, ITS News (03-24-20)
- UNC Online Proctoring is shut down until further notice (03-23-20)
- Zoom Now Available at UNCG, ITS News (03-16-20)
- For specific information on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak please visit: go.uncg.edu/coronavirus.
Campus service interruptions require us to be flexible while maintaining the same level of quality in our courses. Whether the disruption is the result of inclement weather, a flu outbreak, or a family emergency, we need to be able to carry out course activities online until we’re able to return to normal campus operations. Here’s a step-by-step guide for dealing with those disruptions in your face-to-face courses.
First Things First
The top things to consider when quickly transitioning your course online.Read More
Suggestions to perform essential tasks and address common challenges.Read More
Resources at your Fingertips
University-supported tools to get you and your course up-and-running.Read More
We’re here to help
ITS 6-TECH Service Desk
If you need technical help with any of the online tools at UNCG, please contact ITS 6-TECH.
Technical Support: (336) 256-TECH (8324)
6-TECH Phone: (336) 334-5000
6-TECH Email: email@example.com
Training and Workshops
Your departmental Academic Instructional Technology Consultant (ITC) is an excellent first point-of-contact for you as you transition your course to the online environment.
Should you need further assistance there are several campus resources and just-in-time workshops to help you along.More Information